Thursday, December 20, 2007

Oh! The weather outside is freightful.....

Well, I finally took the kids out to play in the snow. Mya didn't last long. She could hardly move in her snowsuit. And once she started to play, she got to cold...so she hated it. Nash likes to play in the snow, but since mommy doesn't play in it..he doesn't last long either. It was so cold out....about 19 degrees. BURRRRR!!! Mya is wearing Nash's snowsuit from 3 years ago. I didn't want to buy a whole new outfit, so I made sure she had pink gloves on so people knew she was a girl!!

5 comments:

SHANNA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SHANNA said...

cute page change. where did you find that one? my kids would love to play in the snow. wish we could build a snowman, looks like fun!!

Chantri said...

So cute! Boy Logan would live outside...but me, not so much. He has to get his outdoor fix with his Dad! Mya is the cutest little girl ever...I love watching her in nursery!

biddles and scootch said...

Mya is so cute.from,brooklyn

Brittany said...

whoa THAT is freezing! Okay so maybe I'm not so jealous anymore. :) Can't you get snow without it being so dang cold? Miss you