Tuesday, December 18, 2007

New Business

Okay, so I haven't posted anything for like EVER!!! My computer crashed on me and I have been without a computer for about 1 month. I have been totally lost without that thing. So I haven't been able to post any pictures. SO I really do have a good excuse to why I haven't update my blog.
So anyway, since I hate snow and cold weather.. (pretty much just rexburg) I decided I needed a project this winter to keep my spirits up. The only place to shop for kids here is walmart...pathetic huh? So what better thanto open a childrens boutique??? Better yet...and DISCOUNTED childrens boutique!!! HOORAY...finally some place to buy cute clothes around here. Everthing in the store is designer clothing 50-60% off boutique prices. I opened my store HIPBABIES and have gotten rave reviews! People call me from up to 2 hours away saying they are coming to Rexburg to come to my store! My neighbors sister who lives in NEW YORK heard about my store on a blog . So I have been way busy and loving every moment!!

9 comments:

SHANNA said...

good job mel!! that is so exciting. wish i were there to shop.

Leslie said...

Awesome Melanie!!! I can't wait to check it out when we're up in the Berg. :)

Shelley said...

That's so much fun. Looking forward to checking it out. Hey...can you e-mail me your address asap? shellcoates@hotmail.com

The Cartwright Family! said...

Congrats on the store!!! it was good to talk to you the other day!

Nikki said...

uuummm hellooo why did you call it hipbabies?

Tammy said...

I love my new stroller. Thanks here's my blog address! Tammy

Chantri said...

Hey this is Chantri, in the ward. I hope you don't mind but I advertised for you on my blog! I got your flyer in the mail and thought it was the greatest thing ever so I scanned it and posted the GREAT news! I haven't had a chance to come in though :( It seems like I can't get out to do fun things right now with the kids...I am the same way about winter...I HATE IT! But after the hustle and bustle of the holidays is over I'm checkin' out your place...I did look the websites online and OH SO CUTE! I can't wait to have a designer baby & toddler. P.S. I heard great reviews about the store at church :) You are amazing....thanks for making the "Berg" a little more bearable for mothers to live!

Brittany said...

Yay! i'm so happy for you! i wish i could come to your store! congrats girlie

Britt Butler said...

Congrats! I guess I better start makin bows! Wish I could come to see the store...and to shop(: Hope to see you soon!