Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas day!!!






Well, we had a wonderful Christmas! When we opened up our Christmas Eve presents (pajama's) Nash was NOT happy. He opened his up, looked at his PJ's, then at us, and threw his pajama's and started crying. Yelling..."I didn't ask Santa for pajama's! I wanted a transformer." Poor kid, he didn't understand that santa hadn't come yet. We did get him calmed down, and he did love his new pj's. Boy, I wish I had video taped that!!


On Christmas day, after opening presents, we went tubing. If you can't tell from the pictures, we got about 10 inches of snow yesterday...holy cow...that's alot. So there was plenty of snow to tube on. The kids had a blast!! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!


6 comments:

biddles and scootch said...

I can't wait to see the kids! they are so stinkin cute! love that one of Mya! See ya next weekend! Save some snow for us!

Meagan Cooper said...

hey mel, merry christmas. I miss you guys, Rexburg looks like a winter wonderland. Hey, my cousin is looking for a car seat cover and I don't remember the sight that you told me they were at.... could you let me know on my blog. Have fun, love ya

herb said...

Too funny. Our boys would have done the same thing...

Did he cheer up again the next morning?

Shelley said...

Halarious story!! Make sure to write that one down in nash's "baby book" or something. happy new year! :)

Louise said...

Funny Nash! I wish I had snow for Christmas! Happy New Year!!

Brittany said...

could you share some of that snow please??? love mya's snow outfit. too cute. i want you here for new years!!!!! miss you guys.