Saturday, October 31, 2009

HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

Friday we woke up to THIS!! It was horrible......



But Mya LOVED it..... and it all melted away Saturday morning (thank goodness)



My little bumble-bee and witch!



The weather turned out to be great for Halloween. It was about 50 degrees!! The kids had a blast, and they ran from house to house so excited. We went to TONS of houses, and got loaded on candy!
Mya- pretty witch, Van- bumblebee and Nash- GI Joe ninja




YUMMY CANDY!!!!

!!










6 comments:

SHANNA said...

so fun!!! they look so cute!

~Our Family~ said...

Cute!! I love Van's bumble bee costume!

The Fears said...

Fun costumes. Van is such a cutie and I love his blue eyes too. You guys got a lot of snow, but glad it melted for the trick or treating for you. I can't believe Your little bro. is so big. I know he would be this old all ready, but in my mind hes still like 6 years old!! Funny how time flys. good to keep up with you and your family.

Nikki said...

snow...hahahah haven't had that yet. knock on wood!!! looks like they had fun.

JKGROSS said...

I am so glad I left before it got snowy :0) I have been eatin some zaxbys, chic-fil-a for you :0) Call me sometime

Brittany said...

wow that is some crazy weather!!! glad you could enjoy halloween! cute costumes!!