Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Georgia & Orlando trip

This last week I was able to go to Atlanta to spend the week with my family then drive down to Orlando to see my little brother Brett get married. It was wonderful. The wedding was BEAUTIFUL, the bride was STUNNING, and the weather was PERFECT!!!

Here is Brett and Sarah dancing their first dance!


I had bought a new dress for the wedding and I didn't put it on until the morning of. Well to my surprise...the SECURITY TAG WAS STILL ON!!! I was so upset. What could i do?? I didn't have time to go find a store to take it off so I had wear it THE WHOLE DAY!!!!! To the temple, the ring ceremony and the reception. I felt so dumb......




Van loved to sit on poppy. We would be so comfortable and fall asleep like this. SO CUTE!!!



Mya swimming in Orlando at our hotel. We could still swim at 9:00 at night cause it was still so warm!!! AHHHHH....heaven!





6 comments:

Meagan Cooper said...

that is really funny about the dress. But it looks super cute! Glad you are back, sad you didn't bring any warmth with you...

Kenda said...

That sounds like something you would with the dress and security tag! I love it. I laughed so hard.

JKGROSS said...

What a trooper you are to wear a dress with a security tag on it! The pictures are so cute though.

SHANNA said...

we had soooooo much fun!!! i love seeing you and your babes. i miss them already. it really was an amazing time!

Brittany said...

ha ha ha the security tag!! that was a big highlight of my trip!!! van was so cute, i was so glad i could hold him some. you didn't stay long enough!

Nikki said...

awwww cute little van. does his hair stick up like that or did you do it. it looks cute! and why are you wearing leggings to a wedding??? you know how i feel about leggings!!!