Monday, August 24, 2009

August pics

We blessed Van on the 16th. Tyson did such a wonderful job. My dad told me afterwards that Van had woken up at the beginning of it and was smiling throughout the blessing.


I know this picture is really small...but it is really cute of the kids. Maybe if you click on it, it will enlarge???...



We also had our Leishman family reunion at the beginning of the month. We stayed at an awesome cabin in Island Park. Nash's favorite thing was to ride this dirt bike. It was just his size. I wasn't sure if he'd be able to balance it right, but he got on and just took off! Tyson was sure proud of him!!!







3 comments:

Meagan Cooper said...

Love the adorable Family picture! Van is so darling

Brittany said...

Yay! Pictures!! I love your cute family pic! Everything looks fabulous!! Esp you Mel! I can't wait to see you! Van is so tiny. I'm going to eat him up. :) I showed Ehan Nash on the dirtbike he's freaking out wanting one. I'm glad he did so well, gives me hope for little man. :)

Kyle said...

TYSON!!!!!!!!!

It's your trainee.

I just barely found out what Meg's blog was and I remembered that you guys are friends and lo and behold, you are blog friends too.

Your family looks great!

We should connect. We have a blog but it is in its infancy. I don't even know the link to get to it.

You should email me kyledstone@gmail.com

Ps. I have that Ipswich wallet that Dave Webb gave you. I might have used it for a few years though.