Sunday, February 8, 2009

HAPPY 3RD B-DAY MYA!!!!!!!!!

Today is Mya's birthday!! Holy cow...I can't believe she is 3. She has been so excited all day. Even though we are not really having a party...she keeps telling everyone she see's that "I am having a birthday party and nanny, poppy, oma, and mula are coming!!!" Now....Oma is my grandma who died a few weeks ago...nanny and poppy live in georgia......and mula is my sister melissa who lives in washington. Apparently..these are her favorite people! And none of them are coming to "her party!" Hopefully she won't be too disapointed.



I was trying to take pictures of her and she was totally posing and being crazy. These are the best one's I got!!














7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, cute little midget. I miss her!!!

aubry startin said...

What a happy little girl. I can't believe how old she is

Kimberly said...

She looks so grown up!!! Ahh!

SHANNA said...

she is so cute!!! wish we could have been there. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIA!!

Nikki said...

i'm not one of her favorite...i guess i keep her b-day present then!!!

April said...

Happy Birthday Mya!!!! Those are the cutest pictures. Its crazy how fast they grow.

Brittany said...

oh my gosh, what a cute spitfire that cutie is! i love all the faces! but that first one, with her hair tied back and her gorgeous blue eyes....she's darling. happy birthday big girl! time flies....