Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas

This christmas was spent in georgia with my family. We have had a blast. First the kids, me and my brother andy drove from Idaho to Georgia. WHEW!!! That was the longest drive of my life. I was sick the whole 2 1/2 days, so it made it seem so much longer. We arrived and enjoyed nice weather of 70 degrees and spending time with my brother Brett who just got off his mission.

Christmas eve we spent 4-wheeling and skeet shooting. I even gave it a try. The weather was actually really cold this day so we had to stay bundled. But we had a blast!

I'll post more pictures later!!!












5 comments:

SHANNA said...

so fun!!! i'm so glad ya'll are here. i'll miss you when you're gone.

Brittany said...

i love your coat!! we miss you and are ready to play again! :)by the way you are a loser for skipping church!!!!

Jennifer Lindstrom said...

What is it with holiday's and shooting? Rob has to go shoot things this time of year too. You looked pretty tough shooting that gun! Dang girl! :)

Vehar Family said...

It looks like you are having a good time! I hope everything's going well for you guys! Kami finally saw Enchanted over the holidays, and you were right! She LOVES it!

Britt Butler said...

I'm still bummed i didn't even get to play while you were out here! i guess we are all getting busier and busier with family...hope to see you sooner than later!