Tuesday, October 21, 2008

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

SO, Mya and her friend David were playing down in the kitchen and they were being awfully quiet. So when i came downstairs I saw THIS!!!! AHHHHH. Mya was sitting on the floor while David cut her hair. Thankfully, he didn't cut a whole piggy tail off. I'd have to go buy her a wig!
The hairstylist...David
The end result...I know it's really hard to see, but there are 2 spots the size of a quarter with only about 1 inch of hair...and it sticks straight up!!

12 comments:

Shelley said...

AHHH! You know it has to happen at least once in every child's life. :) Kinda funny in hinds sight. :)

cortney and neil said...

ha ha ha. I am so glad that my kids have not figured this little trick out yet.

SHANNA said...

so glad i haven't had to deal with this!! i hope i won't i think i would cry.

Brittany said...

oh no, that is awful! i'm just glad ethan didn't do it! ;)

Nikki said...

hahaha...i've never had any of my kids do that thank goodness...knock on wood!!!

Kimberly said...

Ha! Oh my goodness! that is too funny!! Gimme a call!

Kenda said...

Mya is so cute it won't matter that her hair got whacked. We miss you guys.

Unknown said...

so I realized that I do not have your email written down anywhere ! :( but here are the poetry books:
Here's a Little Poem
Knock at a Star

These two are the best for younger children!

Kenda said...

Mel, when are you going to update girl?

Jennifer Lindstrom said...

Ha ha! That's so funny! I think it's awesome that you took pictures. It is certainly something to laught about if not on the same day, at least, a couple months later... :)

Kenda said...

Mel,
Where you been?

Powell's Place said...

Isn't David such a little sweetheart haha. But seriously, that's really kind of funny that he did that. It must be a Cooper gene, because I always used to cut hair and so did my cousins.