Friday, September 5, 2008

finally....some pictures!!


Nash and Mya got so dark while we were in Georgia. We were in the sun almost every day. Nash tans really easily...just like my brother Brett. But he also loses it really fast. My dad nicknamed them... Diego and Chakita (sp?). If you ask Mya today what her name is she says...very loudly..."go-kita."
Poor nanna!! (you're gonna kill me for posting this aren't ya??) While going to pick Mya up, her back spasmed out and she couldn't move. She could only roll herself onto the floor, right where she was, and lay there for a few hours until she could get up. It was actually kinda funny seeing her just lay there. Mya would occationally lay beside her to keep her company.
Mya's favorite spot in the whole world...next to poppy!

7 comments:

biddles and scootch said...

ha ha...mom looks 80!

Lorna Kyle Boot said...

MELANIE!!! I

Is this to get me back for the photo of you on the coolest thing??

I was in pain and you think it was funny? That is such a Boot thing to do.

Nikki said...

ooohhh thats why moms mad at you...thats so funny wish i could have been there to laugh!!!

SHANNA said...

poor mom!! that is an awful picture. she is pretty mad.

Lorna Kyle Boot said...

Nikki - you wish you could have been there to laugh? What with you Boots? Warped I tell ya, warped. and no I'm not mad - except for the ones laughing at me. Shanna you will inherit everything.

Brittany said...

wow diego sure does look tan!! he and kaylin are soul mates! :)

Joy said...

Hi Melanie!! This is Joy (used to be Burton) Turner. How are you?! Seeing your family discusion here is making me laugh. You guys are just the same...tell your parents hi from me! They look just how I remember them...and I haven't seen them since Nikki's wedding! Check our my blog, www.zacandjoy.blogspot.com