Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ummmm.....

Those of you who want to feel sorry for me you can....because it is SNOWING! Yeah, you heard me right. SNOWING! It is still freezing here. I don't know when summer is going to arrive. I've heard rumors of it coming next week...but I don't believe it. The high this past 2 weeks has only been in the high 50's!!! And the wind....wow. If any of you have ever been to Rexburg, you know that it is always windy here. And this week has been extra bad with winds reaching 40 miles an hour on Tuesday. So those of you who live in warm....HOT.... weather... feel grateful. Cause at least you're warm and can go outside to play! Okay.....I just needed to vent. Anyone want to send me on a vacation?

7 comments:

SHANNA said...

poor mel- you are in some kind of a really bad dream!!! we would love to have you here in GA!! my kids miss their cousins.

The Cartwright Family! said...

Get OUTTA there and Fast! It has been 90 here!!

Nikki said...

its been a little warmer here but no snow just rain. they say this weekend will be in the upper 70s. i'll beleive it when i see it!!! move to spokane it's better!!!

Kayla said...

I'll go on vacation with ya!!!

biddles and scootch said...

poor you!!!!

Rboot said...

That's what you get for living in Idaho!!!!!!

Brittany said...

well yes, i do feel sorry for you, but now we can't play outside because it is too dang hot!! you sweat in a matter of SECONDS!!