Sunday, April 20, 2008

Grandma Boot

This weekend in Utah we celebrated grandma boots 86th birthday. All the aunts and uncles came (except one) and some cousins. We loved to see Oma. Nash really likes her and gets really excited when we go see her. He goes right up to her and holds her hand. We don't know how much longer Grandma will be with us, so I am so glad I live close enough to see at least once a month.

The kids love to wear Aunt Anneke's little Dutch wooden shoes every time we go see Oma.
Saying goodbye. I love you Grandma!!!

4 comments:

SHANNA said...

i wish we lived closer. i would love to see her atleast one last time and the kids miss her so much!

Nikki said...

there's poppy's shadow, right next to him!!!

Rboot said...

I'm glad that you can go see her so much. I know she really likes getting visitors.

The Taylor's said...

See there is an upside to living here (or atleast close to Utah). I haven't came to your blog forever- I'm sorry to hear about your husband. I had no idea. How is he doing now? Hope you're hanging in there. (Our blog is now private- Email me at
natalie-taylor@hotmail.com if you want an inivite.)