Saturday, March 15, 2008

27 YEARS OLD!!!

Well, Thursday was my birthday and I had a great day. The kids were really good for me all day. Mya kept singing happy birthday to me! Thursday night, Tyson threw me a birthday party with some of our friends in our clubhouse. It was a fiesta! Literally....we had mexican food (tijawana tacos, burritos, salsa and chips), we had pina colada's. We also a a piniata! I got blind folded had tried to knock it open but that sucker was hard! So we let all the kids get a turn and it eventually broke..thanks to Briar! Then we had a Dora ice cream cake..(you know.. cause she's spanish). It was a lot of fun and i'm so glad so many of our friends came! Thanks Tyson for a great night!

9 comments:

SHANNA said...

well that explains the spanish stuff in your living room when you woke up. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL. wish we could have been there for the party. it sounded like a lot of fun. good job tyson!!

biddles and scootch said...

We always did call you the mexican of the family....with your dark tan! LOL Happy b.day~

Kayla said...

I'm STILL sorry I missed it! Sounded like so much fun. . .maybe next year?!? (Because you'll still be in Idaho, right??!? LOL!)

The Fears said...

Happy Birthday Mel! Sounds like a fun fiesta. I'm sure the kids loved the pinata and Dora cake.

Brittany said...

so i'm the worst friend in the world and forgot to call you on your b-day!!!! i'm so sorry! it sounds like you had quite the fiesta! happy be-lated mel! i love you to death and miss you already!!!!

Tanya said...

Chloe is still talking about the cake, I think I'll have to get one for her birthday. It was alot of fun!!!

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Melanie...and by the way...you are 27 years YOUNG, you're not old in any way!

aubry startin said...

Happy Birthday. Hope you had a great day.

The Cartwright Family! said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like Tyson threw you a great party!